By the way, many countries offer certain credit programs for foreign startups, so you should select your bank considering what you can additionally receive from it.Here is a list of documents you need to prepare to open a bank account:
- personal documents for all members of the company;
- information about the financial flows of the company
- information about your partners and clients
- information about you and your business;
- documents confirming the source of the owner's funds;
- financial and incorporation documents for the company to open a corporate account.
This list is not exhaustive, as each bank may establish its own required documents.
The bank checks your information very thoroughly, so you need to be sure that you submit everything properly, and you can disclose everything. One suspicious moment, an unscrupulous contact, or a “gray” transaction — and you may receive a refusal.